Mark Twain famously corrected The New York Journal of 2 June 1897, when he stated that “the report of my death… Continue Reading Why the death of cash is not imminentRead more »
- Comments will be reviewed by bloggers before they are posted on our blogs and we will review, post and respond to comments in a timely fashion.
- We would encourage healthy debate and differences of opinion but would ask that you are respectful to our bloggers and are courteous and constructive.
- Comments should:
3.1. Be accurate (where they state facts);
3.2. Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- We will not post or respond to comments that:
4.1. Contain any of the following:
4.1.1. Defamatory or threatening statements;
4.1.2. Political statements or commentary;
4.1.3. Comments that are irrelevant to the topic;
4.1.4. Use of profanity; or
4.1.6. Material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
4.2. Promote sexually explicit material.
4.3. Promote violence.
4.4. Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
4.5. Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
4.6. May be likely to deceive any person.
4.7. May be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
4.8. Promote any illegal activity.
4.9. Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
4.10. Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
4.11. Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
4.12. Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
4.13. Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
4.14. In any way breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
4.15. Are in any way unlawful or fraudulent, or have any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
4.16. Have the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
4.17. Knowingly transmits any data, sends or uploads any material that contains viruses, time-bombs, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, worms, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
- We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Support enquiries should be directed to http://www.fujitsu.com/uk/support/. Comments requesting customer support will not be posted to our blogs.
The story of technology and the workplace has always been one of development and radical change. Anyone with an interest in… Continue Reading How robotic process automation is transforming the workplaceRead more »
The business strategy for Fujitsu is focused on Customers, Employees, Growth and being a Responsible Business. This strategy requires Fujitsu to… Continue Reading Closing the Gender Pay Gap a challenge that matters.Read more »