Code of Conduct
Fujitsu blogs are written by employees and not moderated at a corporate level, so you can expect a variety of topics and opinions within them. You can also expect us to adhere to our blogging code of conduct outlined below:
- We will endeavour to engage in open and honest conversations with our readers, differentiating between subjective opinion and fact.
- We will endeavour to correct any misinformation in our blogs in a timely fashion. We will not delete posts unless they violate our policies. Most changes will be made by adding to posts and we will make any additions or corrections easy to identify.
- We will attribute quotes, sources or inspiration for our blogs unless the source has requested anonymity.
- We will not comment on information which is sensitive to Fujitsu or our partners, employees, our customers and affiliates.
- We will be respectful in our posts and would ask you to do the same, although constructive criticisms are welcomed.
- We would ask you to consider what information you share on our blogs — any personal information you share on a blog, of either yourself or others, is available for the world to see.